WHISKY BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING
Yield 2 servings
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the Earth Balance over low heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 cup of the soymilk with the cornstarch and Ener-G and whisk until there are no lumps left. Add the mixture to the saucepan with the melted Earth Balance and whisk until well combined. Increase the heat to medium-low.
- In the same medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup soymilk, creamer and sugars. Whisk until there are no lumps left. Add that mixture to the saucepan and whisk frequently. Once it comes to a small boil, remove it from the heat.
- Add in the whisky and transfer the pudding to the refrigerator to chill. (It will thicken as it cools.)
- Serve with a sprinkle of the coarse sea salt.
Recipe by Olives for Dinner at http://olivesfordinner.com/2011/10/whisky-butterscotch-pudding.html