- 10–15 firm kumquats, halved
- 2 ounces Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 2 TB fresh basil, finely chopped
- dash of salt
- one package of frozen phyllo cups (usually vegan, but double-check the label)
- handful of fresh blueberries
- Place the kumquats into a food processor or blender, and pulverize. Add in the next four ingredients and blend again until well combined. Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Prepare the phyllo cups according to the directions on the box, and let cool completely.
- Fill with the kumquat mixture and top with a fresh blueberry.