- 1 cup flax or almond milk
- 2 TB flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Ener-G
- 1 TB coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup raw pistachios, ground into a fine powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the flour and Ener-G into the cold vegan milk until well-blended. Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan and warm over over medium heat. Add in coconut oil, sugar and salt. Whisk for about 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add in the ground pistachios and cardamom and stir. Add in one cup of the coconut and stir, then add in the other cup and stir until well-blended. Remove from the heat.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of the mixture onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes, ensuring that the bottoms are browned, but not burnt. Transfer to a cooling rack to set. These taste best once cooled down completely.