- 1 cup of cashew milk (soy or almond milk will do as well)
- 1 tsp Earth Balance OR 1 TB canned coconut cream (skim the heavy portion off the top of the can)
- 1/2 tsp dried turmeric OR 1 tsp fresh turmeric, grated
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- a few pinches of cinnamon, cloves and/or anise
- 1–2 TB raw agave syrup
- pinch of salt
Place the vegan milk into a saucepan over over medium-low heat. Add in the vegan butter or coconut cream, turmeric and ginger, and whisk until smooth.Add in any extra pinches of spice, agave and salt. Heat through until warm, then whisk again and serve immediately.