- 1 cup vegan sour cream (I use Tofutti brand)
- 1/4 cup ponzu citrus vinegar (should be light green or yellow in color)
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated on a microplane zester
- a generous pinch or two of salt
- 1 TB to 1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
Whisk together all of the ingredients except for the soymilk. Slowly add in the soymilk until the desired consistency is reached. Chill for at least a few hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes