Easy homemade vegan coconut yogurt!
- one can full-fat coconut milk
- the powder from a broad spectrum + vegan probiotic (preferrably 50+ billion CFU)
- Place the canned coconut milk into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the probiotic powder and whisk again.
- Transfer to a sterilized glass jar. Cover loosely with a thin layer or two of cheesecloth. Secure at top.
- Place on a countertop or warm spot for 24 hours.
- Test with a clean spoon. If it’s not tangy, replace cheesecloth and test again after 12 more hours and up to 48 hours.
- Once desired tanginess is reached, cover and place into refrigerator to thicken up.
- Serve plain or with suggested toppings in this post.