Carrot lox crackers: a perfect appetizer for the holiday season!
- one recipe carrot lox, using Signature Select® heavy duty aluminum foil to cover during roasting time
- Open Nature® Water Crackers
- one container of vegan cream cheese, transferred to a piping bag with any tip of your choice
- 1/4 cup minced or mandolined red onion
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1 cup microgreens or 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Signature Select® salt and pepper set, to season
- To prepare for assembly, remove the carrot lox from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Place the water crackers onto a serving tray. Pipe each with some of the vegan cream cheese, followed by the red onion, capers and carrot lox. Top with microgreens or dill, and season with the salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, saving any of the leftover components in separate containers for serving later.