Viral tortilla wrap hack! This version is stuffed with vegan sausage and cheese, sautéed red onion, pizza sauce, mushrooms and oil-cured olives.
- 4 vegan sausages, finely diced (Beyond Meat or Field Roast Italian both work)
- 10 oz. brown mushrooms, sliced or minced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-cured olives (kalamata or black works too)
- 4 handfuls of shredded white vegan cheese (chopped)
- 4 tortillas
- oil, for sautéing
- Preheat a large cast iron pan over medium heat. Add some oil, then the vegan sausages and allow to cook through. Scrape the vegan sausages into a bowl.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan with a little more oil if needed. Allow to soften. Scrape into another bowl.
- Add the onions to the pan, with a little more oil if needed. Allow to soften. Scrape into another bowl.
Cut a slit from the center of the tortilla to 6 o’clock. Place the sauce, onions and olives between the 6 and 9 o’clock quadrant. Place the other ingredients as desired onto the tortilla. Fold it up and sear it in an oiled+hot pan. A lid helps to melt the vegan cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes