- 3/4 cup gochujang
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 –2 TB soy sauce or tamari (or enough to loosen up the paste so it’s easy to slather over the florets)
- 1 large head broccoli, cut up into bite-sized florets (you can also chop up and use the stems if you like)
- Combine the gochujang, peanut butter and soy sauce together and mix until smooth.
- Using your hands, rub the desired amount of the sauce all over the florets, then place in a single layer into a dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for 8-10 hours at 130 degrees, or until the outside is dry or slightly sticky to the touch. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for a day or two.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes