- 1/2 pound of Brussels sprouts, ends removed and halved
- 1 TB toasted sesame or olive oil
- a few pinches of coarse sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- shiitake bacon
- Preheat your oven to 425. Add the Brussels sprouts, curved side down, into a cast iron pan or baking sheet and drizzle with the sesame or olive oil and salt. Roast for 10 minutes or until nicely caramelized on the bottom, flip, then sprinkle with the garlic, and roast for 5-7 minutes more, or until evenly roasted/caramelized on the other side.
- Toss with the shiitake bacon and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cook Time: 25 minutes