- 1 Super Easy Focaccia Recipe (press and stretch the dough so it’s on the thinner side)
- 1–2 TB olive oil
- 1–2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- sprinkle of coarse sea salt
- a few handfuls of fresh mâche, spinach or mixed greens
- a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare the focaccia and set aside to slightly cool. Remove from the pan and drizzle the oil, balsamic and salt over the top. Toss the fresh vegetables over the top and serve immediately with a little extra oil and balsamic on the side, if desired.
- Cook Time: 1 hours