This Buffalo Cauliflower pizza takes everything that’s good about the appetizer and throws it on a pizza!
for the buffalo cauliflowe
- 2 TB olive oil
- 4–5 cups bite-sized caulilfower florets
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 TB to 1/4 cup sriracha (optional)
- 1 prepared 12-inch vegan pizza crust (or you can half this pizza dough recipe if you’d like it homemade instead)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart brand Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 2/3 cup Miyoko’s Buffalo Mozz, crumbled
- olive oil, for brushing the crust
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- handful of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- extra Bleu Cheese dressing, for dipping
to make the buffalo cauliflower
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Apply a thin coat of olive oil to the bottom of a large pyrex dish with 1 TB of oil. Place the florets into the pyrex, drizzle with the remaining 1 TB of oil and sprinkle with the garlic and onion powder.
- Whisk the broth and Frank’s together, adding sriracha if you’d like, then drizzling the liquid over the cauliflower.
- Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes. Once done, remove from the oven, toss, and place back into the oven to bake, tossing every 15 minutes until the cauliflower has developed a little golden color on top. It’s going to bake more once it’s on the pizza, so don’t let the color get too deep or it will burn.
- Once the cauliflower is done, increase the heat as needed to bake your pizza crust.
- Brush the crust with the vegan bleu cheese dressing. Crumble the vegan mozz evenly over the pizza, then place the cauliflower evenly over that. Brush the rim with a little olive oil and bake according to the pizza crust instructions.
- At the last few minutes of the bake time, sprinkle evenly with the minced garlic and return to the oven. Once done, sprinkle the celery over the top of the pizza and finish with the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper and serve with extra Bleu Cheese dressing, if desired.
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Lunch, Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower pizza, vegan pizza